We are a skilled nursing, long-term care, and rehabilitation facility located in beautiful Oklahoma. We provide rehabilitation services and around the clock skilled care in a comfortable and friendly environment.
Our guiding principle is to provide outstanding and innovative skilled healthcare in an environment that remembers the importance of the individual and family. Our staff of dedicated professionals embodies the values that we cherish most – a nurturing spirit and a commitment to quality.
Certified Medication Aides are caring and compassionate individuals that administer and dispense medication, provide personal care, and assist our residents in maintaining their independence.
We are seeking a Certified Medication Aide to join our team! You will work alongside fellow caregivers to provide high-quality patient care. Artesian Home of Sulphur is an organization dedicated to creating and maintaining the quality of life for Elders and those who care for them
• Administer and accurately record administration of medications as prescribed by a
resident’s physician(s) in accordance with company policy and applicable state and
federal guidelines under supervision of a nurse
• Manage supply of medications
• Provide accounting for all medications ordered, received, stored, and administered
• Care for the personal needs, safety, and comfort of our residents
• Observe and report changes in residents’ condition and status
• Must be certified as a Certified Medication Aide (CMA) and meet the Oklahoma’s
specific certification requirements
• The ideal candidate will be caring, organized, and able to multi-task
• Six months of work experience in a long term community setting is preferred